Friday, March 19, 2010

End of Winter update


I can't believe winter is nearly gone. I'll miss the dark and cold, the snow on Sandia Crest, and the excuse for hot chocolate. But spring is on its way in, and it's time to update my newsletter.

NEWS FLASH: My next Nocturne Bite, Marked, is due out in May! It's a wonderfully spicy story about shape shifters, set in New Mexico, and incorporates some Native American elements. (Thank you, Jessica, for all your expert advice!) I enjoyed writing the story, and hope readers will enjoy reading it.

Devour Me and Addicted are still on the shelves at bookstores. Be warned: they're way past spicy!

Appearances coming up include a possible signing at Borders in Albuquerque and talks at local writers' groups. Stay turned for details.

The trip to Louisiana was a great success! I stocked up on crawfish, oysters, and Southern mystery. Can't wait for my next trip home to New Orleans...

What would you like to hear about in these newsletters? Let me know and we'll see what can be arranged.

Cheers,
Lydia

No comments: