Friday, June 11, 2010

E-books are finally standing alone!


Can you feel the excitement in the air? E-books are finally being taken seriously. My DH has sworn off of paper (something I can't bring myself to do -- I love the smell of books, and smell is a very important sense for me). I must admit, he looks pretty comfortable holding his newest e-book reader in one hand, turning the pages by pushing a button.

One of the nicest features of e-books is the ability to sample authors before investing. I love Nocturne Bites for that. You can download a story and then look for more if you like the author's style. (Yes, I'm happy to point you to my Bite, MARKED, available all over the place!) Isn't the cover fantastic??

As one of the earliest authors of e-books, I'm just thrilled to see them making their marks.

Hope everyone in the Southwest is managing to avoid this heat! I'm looking for a cave...

No comments: